Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum Power Unit
Are you searching for a high quality central vacuum system
? The Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum Power Unit may have what you want. This review will give an analysis on the score, popularity and price of this product, so that you can make the best choice before buying. We recommend also having a look at the customer reviews
, because this will make it easier to get a good idea about what other users have to say about the product.
This product is amongst the most popular central vacuum systems
. Our data shows that it's more popular than most of central vacuum systems in the same category that we've got in our database. By looking at the user reviews, you'll be able to get a great set of judgements on the product before you buy.
4.7 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
- Power Unit has 10 Year Motor Warranty - 740 AirWatts of Power - Made in the USA
- Ideal for homes as large as 7500 square feet. Very Quiet with only 58 Db.
- Air Watts - 740! Nothing compares for the price. CFM - 138. Sealed Suction Lift - 138".
- Dimensions - 25-3/4" H x 12-7/8" D
- Includes (1) Paper Bags (Dirt Capacity - 6.25 Gallons)/Includes all mounting hardware/Utility inlet included allows for usage right at the power unit
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Permanent self-cleaning filter. No filter to wash or replace
- No venting required
- 8,000-Square Foot recommended maximum home size
- 5-Year Warranty
- 631 max airwatts, 121 CFM, 142 Sealed Vacuum inches waterlift, for homes up to 10,000 sq ft
- Manufactured in the USA
- Ametek Lamb 7.2" tangential bypass motor provides powerful cleaning capabilities
- AirChannel - Allows a can liner to be used for mess-free debris disposal
- No messy filters to clog or clean. Virtually 100% sustained cleaning power.
As of Mar 18 2020 9:22AM PST (details)
As of Mar 17 2020 9:32PM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
|Warranty:||10 Year Motor Warranty||5-year parts warranty.||Vacumaid power unit canisters carry a lifetime limited warranty* to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship until a time when the original owner ceases to own the vacu-maid system, or the home it was originally installed in. This applies to residential applications only. The motor and all internal electrical components of a vacu-maid system are warranted for a period of 10 years. Consumables, accessories and installation and materials are not covered.|
User ReviewsClick here
to view the detailed list of user opinions on this product. Below you will see some small excerpts taken from an editorial review for this product:
Look around, compare the specs, and compare the price. It's going to be really hard to find anything to beat the Imperium CV300 in price and power. The CV300 is an all steel central vacuum power unit made of galvannealed steel. Galvannealed steel is made by combining the process of galvanization an
... show full review
Our data shows that Imperium has made quite a few central vacuum systems. Our average rating for this brand is 4.3 out of 5. That's based on 4 total products. In comparison to other brands, Imperium is ranked number 10 out of 40. Imperium are the manufacturers of several other best selling vacuums
, such as the "Imperium CV260 Central Vacuum Power Unit
" or the "Imperium CV3800 Filtered Cyclonic Central Vacuum Power Unit
When buying the Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum Power Unit, most people will also buy other related products as well. You may find these worth looking into. The items displayed below were often purchased around the the same time as this central vacuum system.
It's wonderful purchasing a product that's more well-known than most, simply because this implies it's almost certainly of higher quality. Considering various user's opinions is always crucial, so it's often wise to get a more popular item. A greater amount of sales will usually signify that the item will be worth buying.
A popular and highly regarded central vacuum system is what you need, and this one delivers on that.