Nutone CT600 Replacement Powerhead with Wands
When looking for a new central vacuum system, it's important to do some research and buy one that is well known and worth the price. Our analysis of the Nutone CT600 Replacement Powerhead with Wands should give you a pretty good idea about whether or not it's the right central vacuum system for your purposes. The user opinions
are also always worth looking at, so that you can see what users think about about this product.
This product is amongst the most popular central vacuum systems
. Our data shows that it's more popular than most of central vacuum systems in the same category that we have in our database. If you check out the user reviews, you will be able to get a good set of opinions on the item before you buy.
4.8 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
- CT600 Replacement
- Wessel-Werk EBK341 Powerhead
- Includes Wands that fit Nutone Electric Hoses
- Manufactured in the USA
- Ametek Lamb 7.2" tangential bypass motor provides powerful cleaning capabilities
- AirChannel- Allows a can liner to be used for mess-free debris disposal
- No messy filters to clog or clean. Virtually 100% sustained cleaning power.
- 632 max airwatts, 121 CFM, 142 Sealed Vacuum inches waterlift, for homes up to 10,000 sq ft
- HairJet employs a state of the art high air watt motor of the type typically found in whole-house central vacs.
- The easy-to-replace throw-away capture bag can handle up to 200 hair cuts!
- The ultra quiet HairJet will not disturb your work environment.
- If you move, you can take it with you - NO PERMANENT INSTALLATION IS NECESSARY
- Set it in place, plug it in, and start using it! No more bending with a conventional dust pan.
|Brand:||NuTone||VacuMaid||Galaxie Central Vacuum Systems|
As of Dec 20 2017 3:45AM PST (details)
As of Dec 23 2017 10:21PM PST (details)
As of Mar 18 2020 9:15PM PST (details)
|Color:||Slate Grey||Gloss Black|
|Warranty:||VACUMAID power unit canisters carry a lifetime limited warranty* to the original owner against defects in material and workmanship until a time when the original owner ceases to own the VACU-MAID system, or the home it was originally installed in. This applies to residential applications only. The motor and all internal electrical components of a VACU-MAID system are warranted for a period of 10 years. Consumables, accessories and installation and materials are not covered.|
Lower means more popular
You can look at the detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here are a few small excerpts taken from the editorial review for this product:
This CT600 Replacement Powerhead with Wands includes the Wessel-Werk EBK341 powerhead and wands that will fit Nutone electric hoses. Since the Nutone CT600 is no longer available, the EBK341 is a perfect replacement. The rugged powerhead with chevron roller brushes directs debris to the center of t
... show full review
When purchasing the Nutone CT600 Replacement Powerhead with Wands, most customers tend to also purchase other related products at the same time. You may find these interesting. The products displayed below were usually purchased at the same time as this central vacuum system.
In conclusion, the Nutone CT600 Replacement Powerhead with Wands is a central vacuum system that could be worth checking out. If you would like a far more in depth evaluation of the benefits with this item you ought to check out the user opinions
. The item can be acquired on Amazon.com
and it's seriously worth checking out their website to obtain the most cost effective deal if buying.