ZVac CV2000 Cental Vacuum Cleaning System for small homes
In the market for a highly rated central vacuum system
? The ZVac CV2000 Cental Vacuum Cleaning System for small homes may have what you need. This review will have a look at the price, popularity and score of this product, so that you can make a well informed decision before making a purchase. We think it's also a good idea to also check out the user opinions, so that you can get a good idea about what other people think about the product.
This product is one of the most popular central vacuum systems
. The data that we've got shows that it's more popular than many of items in the same category that we've got in our database. If you look at the user reviews, you will be able to get a good set of opinions on the product before you purchase.
4.6 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
- Small enough to clean a condo at just 17" tall, but powerful enough to handle homes up to 2,000 SQFT
- All metal construction with powder coating will last for years and prevents rusting
- Powerful 11 AMP thru-flo American made metal motor with 110" of H20 lift spins at speeds up to 28,500 RPM!
- HEPA type 3 gallon vacuum bags help filter the air in your home and is easy to change
- Made in Canada & has a 10 year full machine warranty! 110-120 volts uses standard inlet. Model: ZVac 2000 UPC: 757901691119 MPN: ZVAC2000
- Made In Canada All Steel Construction - Central Vacuum Power Unit for homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. 550 air watts, 125 inch water lift, 121 CFM, 13.8 Amp. Mounting Bracket is included.
- Electric Attachment Set: Electric Power Head (color may vay: black or grey accordingly to availability), 30 ft. Electric Hose, Set of Wands w/ Cord Management, 5 Piece Tool Set and Hose Rack.
- Garage Kit: 25 ft. Basic light-weight crush-proof, standard Hose, Set of 19 inch Wands
- Plus: Hardwood Dust Mop, 30 ft. Knitted Hose Cover, Caddy Tool, and Mesh Tool Storage Bag.
- Hose is 3-way switch to turn the Vacuum Unit and the powerhead on/off from the handle. Position 0 - all off, position I suction only, and position II suction and Powerhead ON.
- Our most popular central vacuum cleaner is designed for homes from 1,200 SQFT upto 8,000 SQFT
- All metal steel construction with powder coating will last for years and prevents rust.
- Powerful 13.5 AMP American made metal motor 135" of H20 lift spins at speeds up to 25,500 RPM
- Uses HEPA type 7 gallon vacuum bags help filter the air in your home and is easy to change.
- Made in Canada & has a 10 year full machine warranty
Lower means more popular
|Warranty:||10 year full machine warranty|
You can view the more detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here are a few small excerpts taken from an editorial review for this product:
The Zvac 2000 is a compact central vacuum cleaner that is just 12" wide and 17" tall. The Zvac 2000 cvac is designed for homes of all sizes, from a small condo to a full size home up to 2,000 square feet. The steel construction with beautiful powder coating finish will prevent rust and is designed
... show full review
Our data shows that ZVac has made quite a few central vacuum systems. The average score that we've got for this brand is 4.4 out of 5. That's based on 10 total items. In comparison to other brands, ZVac has a ranking of 8 out of 25. If you're looking for other vacuums by the same brand, then you should have a look at these:
When purchasing the ZVac CV2000 Cental Vacuum Cleaning System for small homes, most customers tend to also purchase other related products as well. You may find these worthy of having a look at. The items displayed below were often purchased at the same time as this central vacuum system.
The ZVac CV2000 Cental Vacuum Cleaning System for small homes is definitely something that's worthy of looking at. We would suggest going over the customer reviews
to get a more in depth exploration of the benefits and drawbacks of this product. If you'd like the least expensive deal attainable, then we'd highly recommend looking at Amazon