Looking for a high quality robotic vacuum
? The ECOVACS FBA_DN622-DN79 may have what you want. This review will give an analysis on the price, popularity and score of this product, so that you can make a well informed choice before purchasing. We recommend also checking the reviews from customers
, so that you can get a good idea about what other users have to say about this product.
This product is quite a popular choice for a robotic vacuum. Our data shows that it's more popular than most of robotic vacuums in the same category that we've got in our database. If you check out the user opinions, you can get a great set of judgements on the product before you purchase.
4.6 out of 5
4.8 out of 5
3.9 out of 5
- Smart Phone App Controls: Schedule & track cleaning sessions, accessory status, battery life, & receive error alerts. Android & Apple compatible. Note: Requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi. Note: Not Alexa Compatible
- Smart Motion Navigation & 3-Tier Cleaning System: Direct suction vacuum, helix brush-roll, dual side brushes combined with Smart Motion guided auto-clean & 3 specialized cleaning modes
- Anti-Collision & Drop Sensor Protection: Comprehensive, intelligent sensor safety technology plus soft, durable protective bumpers.
- Max 100 Minute Battery Life: Lithium battery supports quiet, consistent cleaning & high-efficiency air filtration
- 1 Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) instruction manual, (1) remote control w/ batteries (2) sponge filter, (2) high efficiency filter, (4) side brushes, (1) power adapter, (1) docking station & customer support
- Purchasing used product or from unauthorized resellers voids the manufacturer's warranty; see list of authorized resellers in the Warranty PDF below
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Cleans an entire level of your home with iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization
- Runs for up to 75 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job; powered by lithium ion
- AeroForce Cleaning System loosens, lifts & suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power, patented tangle-free brushes handle pet hair with ease
- Simultaneously sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV sterilizes
- 1-Liter dustbin is the largest in the industry
- HEPA filtration removes harmful allergens from the air
- Personalized cleaning schedule and automatic self-charging
- Adjusts to all types of floors including hardwood, tile and carpet
As of Mar 18 2020 9:15PM PST (details)
As of Dec 20 2017 3:45AM PST (details)
As of Mar 18 2020 9:15PM PST (details)
Lower means more popular
|Size:||13 x 13 x 3.1 inches||Circle D 13.8|
|Warranty:||1-year limited warranty.||1 year full warranty/5 year subsidized|
You can view the detailed list of user opinions by clicking here
. Here are some small snippets taken from an editorial review for this product:
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction for Low-Pile Carpet, Hard Floors, Wifi Connected
... show full review
ECOVACS is a fairly popular maker of robotic vacuums. Our average score for this brand is 4.4 out of 5. This is based on 14 total robotic vacuums. If you're looking for other items by the same brand, then you may want to check out these:
The majority of customers that purchase the ECOVACS FBA_DN622-DN79 will also purchase other related products at the same time. You may find these worth looking into. The items displayed below were often purchased around the the same time as this robotic vacuum.
A 4.6 out of 5 rating means the ECOVACS FBA_DN622-DN79 is surely worth having a look at. You might have to perform some extra research before you decide to purchase this product. You may wish to have a look at the Amazon.com reviews from customers
to see what they say about it. Looking at what others have to say concerning this item is extremely important. You will generally get the greatest offers at Amazon.com
, so we'd 100 % encourage utilizing them to purchase anything you will need.